26th British Machine Vision Conference
BMVC 2015 has successfully concluded. We would like to thank everyone involved in the conference.
The British Machine Vision Conference (BMVC) is one of the major international conferences on computer vision and related areas. It is organised by the British Machine Vision Association (BMVA).
The 26th BMVC will be held at Swansea University Singleton Campus, 7th-10th September 2015. The University Singleton Campus is set in a rolling parkland overlooking the majestic sweep of Swansea Bay, the start of the famously dramatic Gower coastline comprised of twenty-one bays and coves.
BMVC2015 is a high quality single-track conference, comprising oral presentations and poster sessions (with oral acceptance <10% in the last 6 years; all previous years’ BMVC statistics are available here). The conference features two keynote presentations and a conference tutorial, and has four associated workshops on the last day of the conference, including a PhD student workshop.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Statistics and machine learning for vision
- Stereo, calibration, geometric modelling and processing
- Face and gesture recognition
- Early and biologically inspired vision
- Motion, flow and tracking
- Segmentation and grouping
- Model-based vision
- Image processing techniques and methods
- Texture, shape and colour
- Video analysis
- Document processing and recognition
- Vision for quality assurance, medical diagnosis, etc.
- Vision for visualization, interaction, and graphics
- Object detection and recognition
- Video analysis and event recognition
- Illumination and reflectance
Accepted papers will be included the conference proceedings published and DOI indexed by BMVA. Past proceedings can be found online here. Perspective authors can have a look at the 2013 edition, as an example.